We all know how amazing Turmeric is for us, right? This Keto Cauliflower Salad makes the most of it, with crispy roasted cauliflower tossed in vibrant orange turmeric.
Getting creative with your salads is the key to surviving Summer on keto! If you find yourself having the same old boring salad regularly, try to mix things up by adding some different spices, vegetables, nuts and seeds.
Keto Cauliflower Salads are a perfect way to carry flavour and spices through, so try roasting some up with spices of your choice and see where it takes you.
I have used the world’s most divisive herb in this keto cauliflower salad – coriander. If you don’t like it then you could try some flat leaf parsley or basil, or just leave it out.
If you’re looking for other creative Keto Salads, check out these;
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 356F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, salt, pepper and turmeric and spread out evenly on the baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring after 10. Add the walnuts to the baking tray and roast for a further 5 - 10 minutes until the walnuts and nicely golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly (I prefer this as a warm salad).
- Combine the roasted cauliflower, salad leaves and coriander. Mix together the greek yoghurt, lemon juice and garlic paste to create the dressing and dollop over the salad.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 269Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 623mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 5g
SAVE TO PINTEREST