If you’ve been around keto for a little while, you’ll no doubt have heard of fat bombs. These delicious little keto coffee fat bombs combine high fat, low carb ingredients into bite sized delights that you can snack on at any time. One or two of these and you are full for a few hours!
These coffee flavoured ones are quick and simple. I like mine not too sweet, but if you have a sweeter tooth you can use more xylitol.
This recipe uses powdered xylitol as it dissolves much more quickly. If you have granulated, you can simply use a food processor or coffee grinder to blitz it up in 10 seconds.
I store this in a zip lock bag in the freezer and grab one every morning before work with my bulletproof coffee. Yum!
I use these cute little moulds that make adorable shapes!
Keto Coffee Fat Bombs
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee good quality
- 2 tablespoons powdered xylitol
- 125 grams cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tablespoon butter room temperature
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder unsweetened
- Using a food processor or blender, blitz the coffee and xylitol briefly to become a finer powder. Add in 1 tablespoon of hot water and process to form a paste. Add in the cream cheese, butter, coconut oil and cocoa powder and process well, scraping down the sides to ensure it is evenly combined. Once completely combined, put into small silicone moulds or ice cube trays and freeze for 1 - 2 hours until completely firm. Store in the freezer in a zip lock bag.