Dips are made for Keto! This Keto Dip focus on adding plenty of healthy fats, without compromising on flavour. This Keto Dip starts with a base of roasted capsicum, which you can do yourself as per the recipe below or buy the jarred roast capsicums, although it’s much more expensive that way.
If you are roasting your own capsicums, why not roast a couple of extras to make my Capsicum & Chorizo Keto Salad?
This Keto Dip pairs perfect with my super simple and quick Crispy Keto Crackers and some camembert cheese. I’ve also used this Keto Dip recipe on top of some cooked chicken breast to jazz up a plain meal.
- If you are roasting your own capsicums, preheat the oven to 200C / 392F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Prepare the capsicum by removing the stem and seeds and cutting into quarters. Place on the baking tray along with the peeled garlic cloves and roast for 30 - 35 minutes until charred.
- Remove to a heat proof bowl and cover with cling film until cool enough to handle. Remove skin.
- Place roasted capsicum, garlic and all remaining ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth to your liking. Taste for seasoning and add more chilli, salt and pepper as required.
- Drizzle with olive oil if you like for extra added fats.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1 g
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 31Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 128mgCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1g