Simple, quick and delicious – what more can you ask for in a Keto Dinner? These Keto Lamb Cutlets combine the beautiful taste of Harissa seasoning with creamy, fresh tzatziki. Lamb cutlets are naturally Keto friendly, so adding some extra fats through tzatziki and a tasty side salad make this a complete meal that the whole family will love.
You can make your own seasoning if you are so inclined, but Masterfoods have done the hard work for you. I buy mine from Coles or Woolworths (in Australia) and it looks like this: Harissa Seasoning.
Keto Lamb Cutlets with Harissa Seasoning & Tzatziki
- 6 Lamb Cutlets 3 per person
- 3 tablespoons Harissa Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Let the lamb cutlets come to room temperature on a chopping board. Sprinkle the Harissa Seasoning over the lamb, rubbing into the entire cutlet thoroughly.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Place the lamb cutlets into the hot pan, standing up with their fatty side down and fry for 3 minutes to render the fat.
- Lay down and cook for a further 2.5 - 3 minutes on each side. You want them a bit pink in the middle for maximum juiciness and flavour!
- While the lamb is cooking, combine all tzatziki ingredients. Serve with a side salad loaded with healthy fats for a complete keto meal.