Everyone needs a Keto Chicken Stir Fry in their repertoire! After a long day, it can be very easy to give into the urge of ordering takeout and laying down on the couch. While this can be tempting, it’s so much more satisfying, and healthy, to cook for yourself. With this Keto Marinated Chicken Stir Fry, you get all the flavour of a Chinese take-out with none of the unhealthy ingredients! This recipe and article has been written by Romana of Tastylicious
Before you scroll to the recipe, below I’ve tried to answer any questions you may have, including storage tips, sourcing ingredients and substitutions
If you make this recipe please leave a review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
About the Author
Romana is the recipe writer and cookware expert behind Tastylicious. She is a keto enthusiast and meal prep master who loves to educate people about cooking.
Keto Marinated Chicken Stir Fry Recipe Summary
- Ingredient tips
- Recipe tips
- Substitutions and sweetener tips
- Storage tips
- How many carbs in Keto Marinated Chicken Stir Fry Recipe?
I’m always amazed with how easy it is to replicate incredible Chinese food at home and this recipe doesn’t disappoint. It’s also low-carb as we don’t include the noodles, just keeping the protein, veggies and incredible flavour.
Ingredients for Keto Marinated Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
This recipe includes some of my favourite stir-fry veggies – broccoli, red peppers and mushrooms. These work great with the chicken to create a delicious low-carb dinner or lunch.
You will need:
- chicken breast
- soy sauce
- olive oil
- cider vinegar
- red pepper
- closed cup mushrooms
- sesame oil
As always, using the highest quality ingredients is super important. With a simple recipe like this Keto Lemon Curd Cake, the quality of the ingredients is what makes it delicious.
Substitutions and Ingredient tips
- Make sure you prepare all your ingredients before cooking as this dish comes together very quickly.
- You can feel free to add in other Keto veggies that you enjoy!
- Chop your veggies to an even size, they will cook better.
- I recommend using fresh veggies over frozen, you can’t match the taste with frozen veggies. If you’re struggling getting fresh veggies because of seasonal availability though, frozen is better than nothing!
Tips for making Keto Marinated Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
First off, prepare your ingredients. Take your chicken and dice it ready for the marinade, cut the broccoli into florets, evenly chop up your mushrooms and repeat with the bell pepper and finely crush the garlic.
Now you have everything prepared, in a mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, garlic and cider vinegar to create the marinade. Place the chicken in the marinade and put in the fridge for around thirty minutes. Whilst the chicken is in the refrigerator, start to cook the veggies.
In a large wok, add the olive oil and place on a medium heat.
When hot, add the onions and cook for three to four minutes, then add the broccoli and red pepper and cook for a further three minutes.
- Fridge: It will keep well in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. To reheat it, warm it up in a wok for 3-4 minutes for the best results.
- Freezer: I don’t recommend freezing it because the veggies will not turn out well when reheating.
How many carbs in Keto Marinated Chicken Stir Fry Recipe?
Keto Marinated Chicken Stir Fry: As you will see in the nutrition panel below, this Keto Marinated Chicken Stir Fry has 6 grams of carbs and 2 grams of fiber per serve, so only 4 gram of net carbs.
SAVE KETO MARINATED CHICKEN STIR FRY TO PINTEREST FOR LATER
Other Similar Recipes You Might Like
- In a mixing bowl,combine the garlic, soy sauce and vinegar to create the marinade. Place thechicken into the marinade and leave in the fridge for around half an hour.
- In a large wok,place the olive oil over a medium heat. When hot, cook the onions for 2-3minutes. Add the red pepper and broccoli and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.Remove from the wok and set aside for later with a foil covering to stay warm.
- Add some more oil to the wok and set over a highheat. Remove the chicken from the fridge and take it out the marinade. Add thechicken to the wok and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until you’re sureit’s fully cooked.
- Add thevegetables from earlier to the wok as well as the rest of the marinade, themushrooms and sesame soil. Cook for a further 4-5 minutes until the mushroomsare done.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 231Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 564mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 27g
If you enjoyed this recipe, don’t forget to rate and review it or share on social media! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Not sure how to start Keto?
Here’s some resources to help you!
- What is Keto?
- What Can I eat on Keto?
- How Much Should I Eat on Keto?
- What To Expect On Keto
- Ketogenic 21 Day Meal Plans
- Preparing for the Ketogenic Diet EBook
- Understanding Net Carbs and Total Carbs