Cheese, chicken and cauliflower are solid keto staples, and are on my shopping list every week. Today, I decided to use up some different cheeses I had in the fridge and created this Keto Pesto Chicken Bake!
Using 3 different cheeses, and combining with my Celery Leaf Pesto, this dish becomes super decadent. You can definitely use a store bought pesto as well, but making it is so easy! If you haven’t tried it already give it a go.
I used a little bit of blue cheese as it adds a real richness and complex flavour to the dish, but feel free to leave this out and substitute with something else. Camembert would be my choice, as it’s a great companion of prosciutto.
Keto Pesto Chicken Bake with 3 Cheeses and Prosciutto
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 500 grams chicken breast
- 100 grams prosciutto
Cheesy Pesto Sauce
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 3/4 cup cream
- 25 grams parmesan cheese
- 50 grams tasty cheese
- 25 grams blue cheese optional
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 356F.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and the chicken into a large dice. Tear the prosciutto into small pieces.
- Grate the parmesan cheese and tasty cheese, then combine the sauce ingredients excluding the blue cheese in a small bowl.
- In a deep baking dash, scatter the cauliflower and chicken breast and stir through the sauce. Place small chunks of the blue cheese throughout the dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Stir gently, then top with the torn prosciutto.
- Bake for a further 15 - 20 minutes until the chicken is just cooked and the prosciutto is crispy.